In the futures vision of a working group for Finnish information security strategy, the most reliable corporate digital systems and services will come from Finland. The group submitted its proposal for the Information Security Strategy to Ms Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communications, on 10 February 2016.
Minister Berner expresses her condolences to the German Minister of Transport following the serious train crash
Ms Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communications, has expressed her condolences on behalf of the Finnish Government to the German Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Alexander Dobrindt following the serious train crash in Bad Aibling, Germany.
The Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communications is preparing strategic guidelines on big data and My Data for the purposes of a Government Resolution. The vision is that Finland will be a strong, innovative and reliable data environment where competencies generate international business operations.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications has published a new group strategy for 2016–2020. It is the first strategy to steer the entire administrative branch and has been drawn up by the ministry in cooperation with the agencies.
"If we want to turn mobility into a true service, we need a mindset that is innovative, forward looking and forward thinking and we also need constructive cooperation across borders," said Ms Anne Berner, Finnish Minister of Transport and Communications, at the Aurora Symposium on intelligent transport systems and services that was held in Muonio, Finland, on 1 February 2016.
- Finland to become the world leader in corporate information security Press release10.02.2016 15.03
- Closer cooperation between the Nordic countries and Estonia in digitalisation of transport services Press release01.02.2016 12.54
- Minister Berner to meet with ministerial colleagues from Estonia and the Nordic countries Press release28.01.2016 14.37
- Icebreaking services agreement into force Press release08.01.2016 11.29
- Rail transport agreement between Finland and Russia submitted to Parliament Press release08.01.2016 11.25
- Government issues radio programme licences Press release17.12.2015 14.13
- Media working group: From securing operations to fair competition Press release07.12.2015 09.45
- Radio licence policy: Government gives preliminary decision on corporate restructuring in commercial radio broadcasting Press release03.12.2015 13.59