Minister Berner: investigation into liability issues concerning Finavia's derivative contracts underway
The investigation into the liability issues concerning derivative contracts concluded by Finavia is being conducted by the National Audit Office, the Financial Supervisory Authority and the Police.
The Telecoms Ministers of the European Union will meet in Brussels on 26 May. Finland’s representative at the meeting will be Ms Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communications.
The promotion of digitalisation is a central goal in the Government Programme. To support this goal, the Government has outlined in a resolution measures what will promote the use of data in business activities.
Olli-Pekka Rantala to become Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department
On 19 May 2016, the Government appointed Master of Social Sciences Olli-Pekka Rantala as Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications will start preparing a decree amendment to permanently raise the maximum mass of triple axle lorries to 28 tonnes irrespective of the year of registration.
- Minister Berner to attend the EU Telecommunications Council Press release25.05.2016 12.17 fi sv en
- Olli-Pekka Rantala to become Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department Press release19.05.2016 14.15 fi sv en
- Preparations for raising the maximum mass for lorries Press release13.05.2016 10.45 fi sv en
- Finnish identification system to be made compatible with EU member states Press release04.05.2016 13.45 fi sv en
- Minister Berner to meet Switzerland's Federal Councillor for transport Press release28.04.2016 14.12 fi en
- Paavo Lipponen and Reijo Svento explore the prerequisites for the cable project in the North-East Passage Press release27.04.2016 15.11 fi sv en