The annual general meeting of Finavia Corporation was held in Helsinki on 31 May 2016. The meeting adopted the financial statements for 2015, discharging the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer from liability. The seven current members of the Board were reappointed for 2016.
Minister Berner: investigation into liability issues concerning Finavia's derivative contracts underway
The investigation into the liability issues concerning derivative contracts concluded by Finavia is being conducted by the National Audit Office, the Financial Supervisory Authority and the Police.
The Telecoms Ministers of the European Union will meet in Brussels on 26 May. Finland’s representative at the meeting will be Ms Anne Berner, Minister of Transport and Communications.
The promotion of digitalisation is a central goal in the Government Programme. To support this goal, the Government has outlined in a resolution measures what will promote the use of data in business activities.
Olli-Pekka Rantala to become Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department
On 19 May 2016, the Government appointed Master of Social Sciences Olli-Pekka Rantala as Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department.
- Shareholders’ meeting instructs Finavia to address the derivatives contracts Press release31.05.2016 12.13 fi sv en
- Minister Berner to attend the EU Telecommunications Council Press release25.05.2016 12.17 fi sv en
- Olli-Pekka Rantala to become Director-General of the Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department Press release19.05.2016 14.15 fi sv en
- Preparations for raising the maximum mass for lorries Press release13.05.2016 10.45 fi sv en
- Finnish identification system to be made compatible with EU member states Press release04.05.2016 13.45 fi sv en
- Minister Berner to meet Switzerland's Federal Councillor for transport Press release28.04.2016 14.12 fi en