ITF, the International Transport Forum, will take place in Leipzig on 22-24 May. The focus of the summit will be on transport funding.
As a joint project between the Ministry of Transport and Communications, the Finnish Transport Agency and the Finnish Transport Safety Agency, Finland's new transport policy will be showcased at a fair to be held in conjunction with the ITF. Information will also be available on the ITS congress to be hosted by Helsinki in June 2014.
The material on display at Finland's stand can be viewed by following the links below.
- New transport governance in Finland.pdf
- Efficient Traffic Management - Cooperation across borders.pdf
- Letter of Intent on Land Use, Housing and Transport proceeding.pdf
- Public services - the Finnish way.pdf
- Trafisafe - supporting new drivers.pdf
- E18 Growth corridor.pdf