There is great global interest in autonomous vehicles as a future means of transport. However, up until now there has been no available research data on user experiences. The first survey on passenger experiences of robot buses was published on 6 November 2017 in the renowned journal, Transport Policy.
Use of digital financial data can ease the administrative burden of businesses and the everyday life of people as well as provide opportunities for innovative service development. “Movement of financial data in support of business operations calls for data consistency. The recently completed TALTIO project has been very successful in this,” said Minister of Transport and Communications Anne Berner in the closing seminar of the TALTIO project on 3 November 2017.
- Minister Berner and Commissioner Bulc discuss drone regulation and transport digitalisation Press release21.11.2017 12.52 fi sv en
- Ministry of Transport and Communications recognised for its advanced transport policy Press release02.11.2017 22.27 fi sv en
- Kari Wihlman appointed as Director-General of Finnish Transport Agency with effect from 1 January 2018 Press release19.10.2017 13.37 fi sv en
- Second stage of the Act on Transport Services encompasses the whole transport system Press release19.10.2017 13.40 fi sv en
- Vehicle fleet renewal supports the reduction of emissions Press release26.10.2017 15.32 fi sv en
- Minister Berner to attend the EU Telecommunications Council meeting in Luxembourg Press release23.10.2017 15.25 fi sv en
- Commission proposes EU-wide cybersecurity certification system Press release19.10.2017 14.23 fi sv en
- Commission proposal to remove obstacles to free flow of data Press release19.10.2017 13.50 fi sv en
- Private Roads Act reformed to support road network development and maintenance Press release19.10.2017 13.40 fi sv en